I am an integrative therapist, a registered member of BACP, mindfulness teacher and YAP accredited senior yoga teacher. I offer individual therapy for a wide range of concerns.
My special interest lies in relationships, trauma and cultural identity. The depth of my training and knowledge allow me to work effectively with a variety of issues including abuse, addiction, bereavement, loss, divorce, identity, stress, self-esteem, self-harming, and complex or enduring mental health issues.
I use mindfulness for the treatment of anxiety and depression. Most of my private work is open-ended but my previous work within the NHS was solution-focussed, short-term therapy and you can request this, too.
My roots are in Freud’s Vienna and I have family connections to Austria, Italy, Germany and the UK. I offer therapy in English and German.
I practice in West Hampstead (NW3/NW6), and near Bond street (W1).
Qualifications and memberships
I am committed to continuing professional development. Currently I am undertaking research on ‘therapist’s experience of uncertainty in clinical work’ in partial fulfilment of my Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling with The Minster Centre / Middlesex University.
- Qualified member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BACP-accredited training: Diploma in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Minster Centre)
- Accredited Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP)
- Certificate Mindfulness Teacher Training (MBSR) with Bangor University (CMRP)
- Certificate child-centred counselling (NSPCC Childline)
- Member of the UK Psychological Trauma Society (UKPTS) and European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ESTSS)
- Student Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
CBT Theory and Skills, Trauma Skills, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Safeguarding & Child Protection, Family & Belonging, Narrative Therapy, Psychiatric Assessment, Eating Disorders, Self-harm and Suicide, Gender and Sexualities, Working with Refugees (Minster Centre), Connections (Philippa Perry), Transpersonal Psychotherapy (John Rowan), Process-oriented Group Facilitation (RSPOP UK), Embodied Psychotherapy (Confer), Equine facilitated Therapy (Ashlar Evolution), The Nature of Trauma & Dissociation (Confer), Complex Trauma (UKPTS/Birbeck), Deep Psychotherapy with Dr Allan Shore (nscience UK)
Hi, I'm Veronika Kloucek. Contacting me is easy. You can call, email, or use the form.