I am an integrative therapist, mindfulness teacher and accredited senior yoga teacher with over 10 years experience. My psychotherapeutic training includes Humanistic, Embodied and Psychodynamic therapy. As a registered member of BACP and UKCP, I offer individual therapy in English and German.
I have worked with clients who are suffering from anxiety, trauma, bereavement, grief and loss; problematic relationships; professional and personal life transitions.
My special interest lies in working with relationship difficulties, trauma and cultural identity and the depth of my training allows me to work effectively with a variety of concerns such as childhood abuse and complex, enduring mental health issues.
Most of my private work is longer term but my work within the NHS is solution-focussed, short-term therapy and, if appropriate, I offer this to my private clients too .
My roots are in Freud’s Vienna and I have family connections in Austria, Italy, Germany and the UK.
I practice in West Hampstead (NW6), Wimpole Street (W1G), and in Wimbledon Village (SW19).
Qualifications and memberships
I am committed to continuing professional development. Currently I am undertaking research on ‘therapist’s experience of uncertainty in clinical work’ in partial fulfilment of my Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling with The Minster Centre / Middlesex University.
- Qualified member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BACP-accredited training: Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Minster Centre)
- Foundation Certificate in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Minster Centre)
- Accredited Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP)
- Certificate Mindfulness Teacher Training (MBSR) with Bangor University (CMRP)
- Certificate Embodied Psychotherapy (Confer)
- Certificate in Process-oriented Group Work (RSPCP UK)
- Certificate child-centred counselling (NSPCC Childline)
- Member of the UK Psychological Trauma Society (UKPTS) and European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ESTSS)
- Member of The Relational School (TRS)
- Student Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
CBT Theory and Skills, Trauma Skills, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Safeguarding & Child Protection, Family & Belonging, Narrative Therapy, Psychiatric Assessment, Eating Disorders, Self-harm and Suicide, Gender and Sexualities, Working with Refugees (Minster Centre), Connections (Philippa Perry), Transpersonal Psychotherapy (John Rowan), Equine facilitated Therapy (Ashlar Evolution), The Nature of Trauma & Dissociation (Confer), Complex Trauma (UKPTS/Birbeck), Deep Psychotherapy with Dr Allan Shore (nscience UK)
Veronika Kloucek, MBACP | phone: 07507055611 | email: veronikakloucek (at) gmail.com
English and German. Deutsch-sprachiger Therapeut. Integrative Therapy, Counselling, Psychotherapy, Mindfulness in West Hampstead NW6 and Wimbledon SW19. Anxiety, depression, abuse, trauma, torture, loss, separation, relationship difficulties, sexual difficulties, cultural and integration issues. Mindfulness-based therapy, short-term, longer-term, open-ended.