I am an integrative therapist, a registered member of BACP and UKCP, mindfulness teacher and YAP accredited senior yoga teacher. I offer individual therapy in English and German.
My special interest lies in working with relationship difficulties, trauma and cultural identity. The depth of my training allows me to work effectively with a variety of concerns such as anxiety, stress, depression, anger, abuse, bereavment, loss, separation, disordered eating, and complex or enduring mental health issues.
Most of my private work is longer term but my previous work within the NHS was solution-focussed, short-term therapy and you can request this, too.
My roots are in Freud’s Vienna and I have family connections in Austria, Italy, Germany and the UK.
I practice in West Hampstead (NW3/NW6), near Bond street (W1) and in Wimbledon Village (SW19).
Qualifications and memberships
I am committed to continuing professional development. Currently I am undertaking research on ‘therapist’s experience of uncertainty in clinical work’ in partial fulfilment of my Masters in Integrative Psychotherapy & Counselling with The Minster Centre / Middlesex University.
- Qualified member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- BACP-accredited training: Diploma in Integrative Counselling (Minster Centre)
- Foundation Certificate in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy (Minster Centre)
- Accredited Senior Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP)
- Certificate Mindfulness Teacher Training (MBSR) with Bangor University (CMRP)
- Certificate Embodied Psychotherapy (Confer)
- Certificate in Process-oriented Group Work (RSPCP UK)
- Certificate child-centred counselling (NSPCC Childline)
- Member of the UK Psychological Trauma Society (UKPTS) and European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ESTSS)
- Member of The Relational School (TRS)
- Student Member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
CBT Theory and Skills, Trauma Skills, Childhood Sexual Abuse, Safeguarding & Child Protection, Family & Belonging, Narrative Therapy, Psychiatric Assessment, Eating Disorders, Self-harm and Suicide, Gender and Sexualities, Working with Refugees (Minster Centre), Connections (Philippa Perry), Transpersonal Psychotherapy (John Rowan), Equine facilitated Therapy (Ashlar Evolution), The Nature of Trauma & Dissociation (Confer), Complex Trauma (UKPTS/Birbeck), Deep Psychotherapy with Dr Allan Shore (nscience UK)
Veronika Kloucek, MBACP | phone: 07507055611 | email: veronikakloucek (at) gmail.com
English and German. Deutsch-sprachiger Therapeut. Integrative Therapy, Counselling, Psychotherapy, Mindfulness in West Hampstead NW6, Hampstead NW3, Central London W1, Wimbledon SW19. Anxiety, depression, abuse, trauma, torture, loss, separation, relationship difficulties, sexual difficulties, cultural and integration issues. Mindfulness-based therapy, short-term, longer-term, open-ended.